Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 12 hour stew of Liver & Onion in the Crock. :rofl:
I was also thinking of, shall I say, a simulated plumbing failure. Then I remembered that the workers are from the owners, so they would have to come back to fix it.

I could also recommend a large pan of liver left on the stove too long. Back in my student days an eon or two ago, a roommate of mine left a pan of simmering chicken liver on the stove to prepare some cat food. He went outside and got busy. When he got back, it was to the sight of a column of smoke exiting vertically from the pan like the trunk of a large tree, spreading out over the ceiling, and disappearing up the stairs. Up the stairs was where the owners lived. There was quite an insurance settlement.

For sure, some "accidentally" burned liver could cover a grow. A large one. It kinda resembled burning hair, only worse. :)

Morning talon heading into lunch making a couple dimes today :shooty::2cents:
F257B9DA-62AF-49B5-8B4B-B3DB5CA2E431.jpeg

It would be just dandy if this pain would fucking subside some! :grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

I'm about to bring out the trump card..........not political......hit the RSO in muh coffee. I have to stay up with all that meat smoking!:face::gassy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back