Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here but when forced to work doubles (or pull Staff/CQ duty in the army) and get no sleep i'll drink some but normally i avoid caffeine, i was a slave to nicotine for years and got free i'm not wanting another habit/addiction if you know what i'm sayin' lol

Desktop Screenshot 2022.11.01 - 10.13.36.39.png

morning everyone:pass: Happy Tuesday

Dabs must be good frank repeating your:biggrin::crying::crying:

Fo sho! Had to swap mine out for a thanksgiving one already! :cooldance:

I was just niticing that damn didn’t take long at all guess I’ll have to work in that

:yeahthat: Never made much sense to me.. I have to put some much sugar and milk in it to enjoy is seemed point less might as well drink milk with sugar :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cleaned up and trained all the girls in the 2x4, much needed!

Also cleaned up and trained Mangos N Chem by Night Owl. This girl is a very good candidate for a Regular EarthBox. I think a Regular will let her get quite big She's got a very stout and thick main structure. I think Could fill the tent with two regular EBs with this girl.
4x4 tent
100_0431.JPG

I haven't touched this Meph girl!
100_0432.JPG

Yes, I really did trim n train!
100_0433.JPG
100_0434.JPG

Poor Purple Kong is having to deal with this weak burple light. I think this light is gonna be for seedlings, clones and maybe a mom.
It's just too small of a footprint. Too bad with Kong here, she took to the topping perfectly. I just don't thin she's gonna make much quality canna. It was a good supplemental with the SP3000 in the 4x4 for a couple of grows.
I saved you guys frum da burple!
100_0436.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back