Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1533320 Oooh I Kissed a Lot of frogs in my lifetime.................. :crying:.......
Thanks Mossy.
Hmmm is that the trick?
pinky-and-the-brain-pinky-are-you-pondering-what-im-pondering.gif

C'mon reincarnation
frog-hat.gif

Hmmmm....hmmmmmm............View attachment 1533255...I Swear the Live Stoners are getting you into Bad Habits @Talonxracer........... :pass: .......I'm sure you didnt get Stoned as often when you first got here........

You Might be hanging with the Wrong Crowd....................

:crying:
LOL :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Hehehehehe, nah I am not getting stoned more often, just changing the avenue of consumption,,,,, I love this mini-press and Unicorn, LOL
As far as bad habits and the wrong crowd, that is kinda subjective :dizzy: ..... Ahh but ya might have a point.... The dabbing needs to be a night time thing, it ruins plans ,,, :shrug: and if consumption is up any, it is because of harvested stuff and not bought off d street weed, and that is the sites fault for making me a better grower...! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

As far as bad habits and the wrong crowd, that is kinda subjective :dizzy: ..... Ahh but ya might have a point.... The dabbing needs to be a night time thing, it ruins plans ,,, :shrug: and if consumption is up any, it is because of harvested stuff and not bought off d street weed, and that is the sites fault for making me a better grower...! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

I was just Joking....... :pighug: ...

but if your Dad turns up asking me to keep you away from the Bad Influences.............I might have to Act........:eyebrows:

How did he do at the Docs....?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back