Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boringly.....the same as I have been smoking for the last two years...... :pass: ..me Frogs.....lucky there is enough phenotypical variety I don't ceiling.
giphy (7).gif

Well, voting done, just gotta drop it in the post in the morning.....became a single issue voter this time around, which one is more weed friendly.....and it isn't the normal ones I would vote for......
And I gotta start looking for another person that wants a hook up with a grower.....same shit, different dumbass....dude making 250 on what he gets for 100 and the "I ain't got the money cause this/that/other thing" bullshit games are starting......I could take care of my needs at 2 or 3 plants a year, but I love growing it......At least he's under the impression it's no problem and all is fine, until he shows up, pays me, then expects me to front yet again....nada, nope, not happening..

Those pots do look huge. I don't remember my fabric pots in autopots looking anywhere near that tall. Maybe he's just really short :shrug: I'm guessing he's planning on cutting off the rez, letting the pots dry and top watering occasionally...
I know nothing of that system. It will be interesting on how he handles them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back