Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour Stomper hasn't done much for my nerve pain though. I had to take a damn break from working and watering the 4x4 before lights off. Just have to water the gal pots, but the right leg wasn't having it. I slacked up on my canna coffee and that's what I get! :wall:

I don’t pick my teeth with em, but I have been known to shower with one every now and again :rofl::rofl:

I really, really wish that was a joke. But they love the shower. :face:

:crying: Me and wife were talking about the while back cause she has family out there and they get em she said "oh hell no":crying::crying::crying:

I managed to get a nap time to get stoned again :pass: :d5:
:woohoo::pass:

:crying: Me and wife were talking about the while back cause she has family out there and they get em she said "oh hell no":crying::crying::crying:

:woohoo::pass:
You oughta tell her about the one that caught a stream of water from the shower head and washed from the top of my head, down my face, onto my shoulder and down my back and came to rest behind my knee before I finally grabbed it and tossed it against the wall….only to have it wash back towards me while I wrestled with the shower curtain to get the fuck outta the shower…..only to meet a hundred pound pit bull that thought it was play time :rofl: I somehow managed to not get stung outta that whole cluster fuck. I think the scorpion was as shocked as I was.:rofl::rofl:

Oh…..almost forgot. I was on mushrooms at the time :face::face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You oughta tell her about the one that caught a stream of water from the shower head and washed from the top of my head, down my face, onto my shoulder and down my back and came to rest behind my knee before I finally grabbed it and tossed it against the wall….only to have it wash back towards me while I wrestled with the shower curtain to get the fuck outta the shower…..only to meet a hundred pound pit bull that thought it was play time :rofl: I somehow managed to not get stung outta that whole cluster fuck. I think the scorpion was as shocked as I was.:rofl::rofl:

Oh…..almost forgot. I was on mushrooms at the time :face::face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That would scar me for the rest of my days! I'd be one twitchy mofo from that point on!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back