Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both for the win :crisps::pie:
And thank you! Just reminded me that on T-Mobile Tuesday this week 1 got a coupon for a free auntie Anne’s pretzel if I buy a drink! :pighug:

And I have a badass outlet mall that has 1 of them shops about 6 min from my house! :woohoo1:

Sounds like you used to work there. I'm a cinnamon bun fiend. One of my absolute favorite foods :cooldance: The truck stop ones here are never near the quality of the mall ones :crying:
I haven’t worked at 1 but I worked at a sandwich shop where we made all our own bread so I can tell the difference in fresh made stuff! Also tried the Cinnabon from few diff fast food places and they all have the same weird density so just put 2 & 2 together that it’s something to do with how they receive the dough!

I'd say 50% of our malls have closed or barely have any stores leased...... My pleasure happy to oblige FF:toke::rofl::rofl:

4x4 girls Day 50

Banana breads, Raz-berry Runtz, Strawberry microverse, and Sweet Bourbon kush Girls

724BDE2E-8CB9-4569-B1B3-7BDC27505688.jpeg

Banana Bread #2

7EEB46CA-D35E-4051-BFE4-7C08932A13DA.jpeg

Raz-berry Runtz

F22F5D15-704D-4EE3-8029-E175B5B043D4.jpeg

Strawberry Micro verse

image.jpg

shit, almost let it slip by me :eek1: we jus passed 814 pagez, which happenz to be exactly 1/3 of the way to the new all-time record.....and we still got 2m 4d 6z to go this round.....so hey, do the math & YAK THE FUCK ON PLZ!! :blahblah: :headbang: ppp

shit, almost let it slip by me :eek1: we jus passed 814 pagez, which happenz to be exactly 1/3 of the way to the new all-time record.....and we still got 2m 4d 6z to go this round.....so hey, do the math & YAK THE FUCK ON PLZ!! :blahblah: :headbang: ppp

Floyd was the best concert I ever seen, hands down.

Math!?! Oh, no thanks. I’m not comfortable with math. :face::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back