Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your plants are looking a heck of a lot better then the BAS guys EB plants are... :d5:
LOL! Thanks!
Jeremy did mess that up by not direct planting. He did better than me on the Regular EarthBoxes by transplanting on one end. If I had direct planted on one end, instead of the middle, they would be almost surpassing the Jrs in raging and then leave them behind.

Only transplant non-femmed seed photos in Earthboxes. There's really no other reason not to direct plant. I'm happy as hell that my EB Jr girls are just now showing very early flower!!! It means I didn't slow them! LOL! So far, I'm loving Jrs............a lot!

Our mall is a ghost town. Since the pandemic, I'll bet 90% of the stores never re-opened.
I just checked the closest mall to me is def still open cuz I hit the cowboys pro shop there before I went to the open practice they had so I know it ain’t closed down and they def do have a Cinnabon shop! I think I’ll be going to buy a 4 pack tomorrow so thanks for giving me the idea! :d5:

I haven’t been to the mall in ages but if they still got the Cinnabon stands I need to go asap! I love them things but the ones the fast food places do are t the same! The dough gets sent to them frozen so even if they have the proof boxes there to make them rise before baking them the dough is so much more dense then the ones made fresh at an actual Cinnabon shop!
Sounds like you used to work there. I'm a cinnamon bun fiend. One of my absolute favorite foods :cooldance: The truck stop ones here are never near the quality of the mall ones :crying:

Malls here are still open. I don't know how many stores are still open inside of them, but they're not vacant real estate like all the office buildings around them :frowny:

I just checked the closest mall to me is def still open cuz I hit the cowboys pro shop there before I went to the open practice they had so I know it ain’t closed down and they def do have a Cinnabon shop! I think I’ll be going to buy a 4 pack tomorrow so thanks for giving me the idea! :d5:
The pancake wrapped sausages dunked in syrup are dope also :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back