Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far a Netflix series, Earthstorm, has been quite good. First was about tornados. Not quite as scientific as I had wished, but good, nonetheless.
The second one started as I began hitting some hash. It started as people realized they need to run from this pyroclastic outflow from the eruption of a volcano! They run and get into a car, struggle to start it and then get chased down the mountain. That was a good fuckin' rush!!!!!!!!!!:headbang::woohoo:
I love volcanos too!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
1666917780104.gif

Either that or it’s aluminum foil and he’s making tinfoil hats for his entire county! :shrug::rofl:

Or he does this in his spare time! :pighug:
1666918240090.gif

1666918293059.gif

I don’t do exactly equal parts or it’s a thick soupy mess! I always do lil more water then soil so u can mix it up! Then stir it up really good and give it an hour or 2 and dip pen in! Also use distilled water to do it! You’ll be ok if u dig some roots up def be less damage then if ph is off making em do crazy shit! Also if not ph then under or over watering will also make plant look like it’s having a nutrient issue!
Didn't get the opportunity to do the slurry test tonight, gonna try and get it done tomorrow but shes looking good today! Buds getting bigger, leaves getting greener and praying to the cannagods. I think shes doing alright. Definitely a noticeable improvement from 2 days ago to today
20221027_193617.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back