Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pasta and sauce with Parmesan cheese for dinner

:glutton:
4183816D-E0B8-49C1-9BC7-2FB15873B91C.jpeg

@WildBill this is our multi unit air fryer works great we’ve been using about a year after our cheap air fryer quit after a years of use . Pretty sure we bought this at Walmart :shrug:
B941147D-4CC7-4F6C-8F09-67018EEB5C0E.jpeg

Last night -10F and not quite as dry asa popcorn fart. This morn +10 and actually feels colder with higher humidity :pass:
Pretty much as I figured. By comparison, our high here was about 4C (~39F). Windy and wet. Not nice weather, but not as crispy as yours.
Take care @trailanimal, I hope you are staying warm, and that the summer stash lasts until the next harvest. :pighug:

Pretty much as I figured. By comparison, our high here was about 4C (~39F). Windy and wet. Not nice weather, but not as crispy as yours.
Take care @trailanimal, I hope you are staying warm, and that the summer stash lasts until the next harvest. :pighug:
Today was a brisk 72F here! :headbang::rofl:

I think at -10 the whole state would freeze solid and go into a panic! We had over a week of temps just below freezing and was enough to crash our entire power grid statewide and was out for several days! Think it was 4 or 5 days for us and plenty of places went double that and then some!

My dinner was quicker! Pillsbury had a thing of corn dog wraps so baked homemade corn dogs! Next time will be real batter and fried cuz it just wasn’t the same! :nono:
ADC284E8-5676-4A8D-BDB9-4E7D3454B002.jpeg

So far a Netflix series, Earthstorm, has been quite good. First was about tornados. Not quite as scientific as I had wished, but good, nonetheless.
The second one started as I began hitting some hash. It started as people realized they need to run from this pyroclastic outflow from the eruption of a volcano! They run and get into a car, struggle to start it and then get chased down the mountain. That was a good fuckin' rush!!!!!!!!!!:headbang::woohoo:
I love volcanos too!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back