Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have anything important to do today, but damned if I can't shake that nagging feeling I am forgetting something.....:shrug::shrug::shrug: :rofl:
like when I charge upstairs, get there, stare around and think WTF did I come up here for? :biggrin:

like when I charge upstairs, get there, stare around and think WTF did I come up here for? :biggrin:
LOL,,,,, how about every time I go for something that's down in the basement or out in the garage, I sorta forget what I actually went there for and I simply wander around with a puzzled look on the mug....... :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

The grow is doing well, buds are forming nicely, thank you. The double grape is trying to match the empire state building for height! LOL
I have some DG on the imminent grow agenda. Maybe even some seeds. :biggrin: I have a couple she-males-to-be starting their solo adventure now. The main grow will begin after the she-males have a week or two to get their CS results on. I'm looking forward to soaking some more seeds. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back