Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cultiuana Flash Sale 25th Oct 2022
Hey, does anyone here know where we should post our this week's flash sale? We're one of the members of AFN. We want to comply with the rules of the forum.

Here is our flash sale of this week.

Cultiuana Flash Sale.jpg

@Cultiuana ......... :headbang: ..........

I have had a neck zinger on the left side of my neck for nearly 3 weeks now. Every morning my neck has been absurdly sensitive to any movement, but this past week after a half dozen hits on the Swordfish in the morning it settles down to where it doesn't affect me much at all!

Thanks guys for turning me onto such a wonderful aspect of cannabis consumption!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Good afternoon goofball . Kick butt today
you-got-this-donald-and-goofy-8cdo6b8z9nffcm7d.gif

It's the tastiest thing I've ever had. Fresh frozen rosin is like what the plant smells like while it's flowering. It'll be dry like sand when it's dry. It's definitely a labor of love but it's absurdly tasty. I've just been hand plucking the lower buds off my plants and straight into a Ziploc into the freezer lately and I'll run again when I get a couple freezer bags full. Saves a ton of trimming time. Smoosh it through something like this to get it to break into tiny pieces to dry
View attachment 1531047
Damn, do I like the sound of that. Thanks for the info. :thanks: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back