Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I this is what I strained it threw and cooked it in....then I put gloves on and squeeze the butter out the weed....I need cheese cloth....
20221023_172148.jpg
20221023_172141.jpg

This is my first canna butter I made it has a redish liquid at the bottom....wondering what that is and if it's useful? I put 50 grams and 5 grams of kief in 1 1/4 pound of unsalted butter...I added water a little as I read on a site how to make....I slow cooked in electric skillet for 4 hours after decarbing for 15 min at 220°f in oven with foil.....this shit looks real dark....it's devils cream.....purple strain....anyone know if I did this correctly?View attachment 1530535
I think that’s water that never got out of it so has turned into a brown sludge! I never add water is it’s totally not necessary if u do it at right temp and remember to stir it! :d5:

I think that’s water that never got out of it so has turned into a brown sludge! I never add water is it’s totally not necessary if u do it at right temp and remember to stir it! :d5:
Ok is it useful?

Ours was just as ancient and they didn't take care of it.....and everytime I asked was turned down due to cost.....since I was in charge and owner never tallied but once per quarter I dropped the labor price a dollar an hour and charged 2.50 an hour tool rental....cussed me up one side and down the other till I showed him I was making more money, and of course he loved that till I explained it was done to make sure there was money to do maintenance and repair on the Rigid before it hurt someone....big NO on that...4 months later one of the guys ripped his leg open when the leg finally gave out...he sued, owner thought he was golden cause of his pricey lawyer till I hit the stand with all my copies of the billing and the memo to the comptroller explaining why I was changing the price structure with his OK'ing signature....If I remember correctly the guy got about 300k and 50% disability due to the nerve damage it caused...bad thing is the first 2 months of that billing would have paid for the repairs it needed then the rest would have been gravy....

Edit: in case anyone is wondering..

LOL owners/bosses without a clue, so stingy they squeak when they think...!

I have cut and threaded many miles of black iron pipe for steam and pressurized air with a old rigid. I have seen that thing mangle several guys who were airheads!!!

Ok is it useful?
U could drink it real quick and get fucked up! Otherwise throw it out! :eyebrows::crying:

Put that jar in the fridge tho and you’ll see if it’s just water or part butter! If it solidifies in fridge it’s just sludgy butter but if not it’s water that should get tossed!

You got this. Looks like a pro job. I hate cleanup.
Just ripped down this strip by the light and holy shit it made it instantly brighter! And that's on plain matte drywall, once I get some semigloss up there it's gonna make a huge difference I think!
20221023_184528.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back