Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest issue with that with coco is switching nutes veg/flower would be a pain on the same rez unless I was using a 1 part fert or running multiple rezs which I don't wanna do :goodluck::pass:
House and garden coca is just an a and b. No different veg/flower bottles. I'll let you know how it is in about 100 days

I'm begining to think using my tap water is a big mistake I've got an EC/TDS meter on the way to see if the water thru my block carbon filter is better. Being 1/2 cheap ass Italian and 1/4 skin flint dutch it KILLS me to run 1/3 my water down the drain or shell out for RO water at a store lol.
My towns report just shows what tests were done for bad things and what amounts, and gives no good minerals info.

MOG told me the same thing there is no useful info in that report :eek1::doh:

I hear you. I collect and store rain water. I'm not a fan of dragging more water by hand and down into the basement.

I have been using RO and keep and thinking about going back to using RO/tap blend I keep having ph issue in my rez and I know the tap water will help buffer that a lot.. My issue my tap is high ppm300-400, high ph8.4 and high alkalinity :yoinks:

MOG told me the same thing there is no useful info in that report :eek1::doh:

I have been using RO and keep and thinking about going back to using RO/tap blend I keep having ph issue in my rez and I know the tap water will help buffer that a lot.. My issue my tap is high ppm300-400, high ph8.4 and high alkalinity :yoinks:

My pH is 7 and if I let it sit 24 hrs it drops somewhere around slightly higher than 6 (test strips)

My pH is 7 and if I let it sit 24 hrs it drops somewhere around slightly higher than 6 (test strips)
:dammit:
Nope. Even amounts of each and just up the ppms as you go
Interesting definitely curious... do they recommend using tap or RO does it matter

:dammit:

Interesting definitely curious... do they recommend using tap or RO does it matter
Made for ro but my well water is only 60ppm so I'm just gonna run with it. Also supposedly no calmag needed, since it's made for coco which is pretty sweet. Think is was $58 total with shipping for a gallon of A and a gallon of B for black Friday sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back