Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the nature channel playing out in front of the neighbors today….
5845192F-827E-45EE-80FE-2D6EB75E5DF1.jpeg
C6F20F49-5CE0-4CC1-8728-4977C2568C90.jpeg
80FE58DF-F654-4C13-B19F-1D67D2ADC4E1.jpeg

He was apparently a bit camera shy! :rofl:

Have the eagles lost yet today? @Badfinger have they played yet?
Your a dam mind reader, I was just thinking, I guess fruitz aint gonna ride my ass about the eagles today. Yes the wheels fell off, and no, I will not be committing
hari- kari. Am I giving you the desired sensitivity to the subject matter. :biggrin:

Your a dam mind reader, I was just thinking, I guess fruitz aint gonna ride my ass about the eagles today. Yes the wheels fell off, and no, I will not be committing
hari- kari. Am I giving you the desired sensitivity to the subject matter. :biggrin:
Guess it all comes down to next week! If they won today u can bet cowboys woulda fielded the C team on Sunday!

I'm begining to think using my tap water is a big mistake I've got an EC/TDS meter on the way to see if the water thru my block carbon filter is better. Being 1/2 cheap ass Italian and 1/4 skin flint dutch it KILLS me to run 1/3 my water down the drain or shell out for RO water at a store lol.
I hear you. I collect and store rain water. I'm not a fan of dragging more water by hand and down into the basement.

Hey @Mañ'O'Green is it 50ppm each i aim for with epsom and that gypsum? I forget! Thx :d5:

Been wondering that also and it maybe in one of your threads :d5::biggrin:

I’ve been reported for much less so figured i should save staff the trouble of having to remove it! ;) :rofl:

Do they tell you when you've been reported I've always wondered that.. Figure I have been but I wouldn't know :shrug:

Easy peasy for me….
View attachment 1551942View attachment 1551943

Cost $17 per bulkhead to be able to do that tho! :rofl:
That doesn't solve my issue of having to separate rezs running either with separate nutes and pumps cause they feed different times then full size pots thanks though

Guess it all comes down to next week! If they won today u can bet cowboys woulda fielded the C team on Sunday!
Whats odd, is I don't remember Hurts getting injured. He obviously is the difference, but I'm not crazy about starting a guy who's been out a few weeks, Could be out of sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back