Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes too much Mg will lock out the Ca.
I'm kinda ignorant about this stuff when we say locks it out do we mean like in the soil or in the plant. Like if it's locked out will a foliar spray make a difference or do diddly squat??

Numbers on bottles are the MINIMUM guaranteed analysis. I have measured as High as 3 x the stated amount. Stop all Mg. It is easy to spot a deficiency of Mg. Organics can wander quite a bit also.
I once made a calcium additive for giggles using egg shells for the tomato plants. As they are (calcium carbonate IIRC) they're not water soluble to any extent. But if you crush them and add vinegar (acetic acid) you do an acid base rxn releasing CO2 and forming Calcium acetate IIRC which is water soluble. Giving you just a calcium source with no magnesium. If you want I think I can still find the reference lol. Of course that's if it's not commercially available

Last edited:
I once made a calcium additive for giggles using egg shells.

yeah, BUT, the question is -> did it....in fact....make u giggle :confused1: ppp

I'm kinda ignorant about this stuff when we say locks it out do we mean like in the soil or in the plant. Like if it's locked out will a foliar spray make a difference or do diddly squat??
It locks out the uptake of that elements I believe only in the roots :thumbsup: :shrug:

@Kirka88 if you haven't take a look at this :d5:

It seems all the bosses these days are young people which is scary. My dad makes 80k a year at 50 years old and his boss is 24 years old making double that.

Retirement ain't all that fun, gets boring after a few years. you better have hobbies and friends you like doing stuff with or it gets super boring.
You should grow weed! It's not boring.:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back