Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be better to go to their site and buy it...bought mine off the apera amazon store and when it crapped out in 6 months they kept asking for more proof of buying then denied it as it wasn't bought from "their website"
I bought mine of Amazon and they had no problem sending me a replacement. All they needed was a screenshot of the Amazon purchase and they wanted a receipt to prove I had calibration fluid :shrug:

So i didn't see the auto 1 but these are his photo version but regular seeds! :d5:

He does have an auto cross using it tho! @FullDuplex what strain is the auto version and is it still around cuz didn’t get any search hits on gnome ABC auto so figure i need the actual strain name to search! :thumbsup:
I've never seen an auto version from him. Seems like everybody tried breeding it into an auto a couple years ago and that was kinda the end of it. I know Rocbud is currently working on an all purple abc and he says it should be out this year. I've got a pack of his purple bastard eater auto seeds from a couple years ago but haven't grown any yet. Supposedly only 1 out of 5 keep the mutant leaf trait or something like that

I bought mine of Amazon and they had no problem sending me a replacement. All they needed was a screenshot of the Amazon purchase and they wanted a receipt to prove I had calibration fluid :shrug:
Sent em a screen shot showing purchase of the device along with extra cal and storage fluid when they asked for it. Then they wanted to quibble about if I had actually been using the storage fluid so sent a pic of the bottle showing the seal was missing and a noticeable amount gone. Then I got the since it wasn't bought from their official website they couldn't honor the claim on it, sorry....But please feel free to try some of our other products......that really galled me, not honoring the warrenty and trying to run a sales pitch as well....I'll stick to my pH drops, seem to be working ok for me.

That is just a cross up of ABC (Australian bastard cannabis) but i know @FullDuplex also has a strain using that in auto form! Can’t remember the name but u should check out his version as much more reasonably priced! :d5:

I want big dense buds so u wont catch me growing that 1! I hate trimming and that 1 seems like it would be a major pain! ;)
I'm gonna find out lol

I use the Apera SX-610. It's been going strong for about 2 years. :d5:
Screenshot_20221231-140849.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back