Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retirement ain't all that fun, gets boring after a few years. you better have hobbies and friends you like doing stuff with or it gets super boring.
Yup, I stay as busy as I want to be with all my plants. One more flat of adeniums to transplant and think I'm gonna have to take some cuttings on the possum purple's cause they getting too tall.......

I wanna grow freakshow but pretty sure it gets really big. Plus its expensive.
That is just a cross up of ABC (Australian bastard cannabis) but i know @FullDuplex also has a strain using that in auto form! Can’t remember the name but u should check out his version as much more reasonably priced! :d5:

I want big dense buds so u wont catch me growing that 1! I hate trimming and that 1 seems like it would be a major pain! ;)

Morning stoner Happy New years eve:yay1:
I've been busy running this morning and being good about not getting online so I got some progress done but taking a break then getting back at it... :pass:

Talked to @Dabber this morning and thing haven't gotten any worse... Mrs.D is still in hospital and not sure when she'll make it home heart function has improved but kidneys are done.. So she has dialysis three days a week... and As far as @Dabber goes he has been better wanted me to tell all you that he will me missing for awhile.. He is on a list for transplant but also has some internal bleeding but he getting him self taken care of.. Hence why he said he will be gone for a while he might pop in to see what's up but said he may not post much if at all:sadcry:... If anyone wants to make sure he hears something to let me know and I promise I will make sure he hears it :d5:

Hey Now!
Was cruising about the inter-tubes and came across this. I love mine, it’s been solid and reliable for a few years now. So if you need one, I can recommend this one and the price looks decent.
Amazon product

Might be better to go to their site and buy it...bought mine off the apera amazon store and when it crapped out in 6 months they kept asking for more proof of buying then denied it as it wasn't bought from "their website"

So i didn't see the auto 1 but these are his photo version but regular seeds! :d5:

He does have an auto cross using it tho! @FullDuplex what strain is the auto version and is it still around cuz didn’t get any search hits on gnome ABC auto so figure i need the actual strain name to search! :thumbsup:

FB_IMG_1672463498411.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back