Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing you can do is carefully pluck male flowers just before they open, and when you have enough, get the plant out of the house and bin it. You don't need a lot of mature male flowers to get enough pollen for hundreds if not thousands of seeds. You don't want all the pollen from a complete male plant in your house, IMO. Good luck with it. :goodluck:
My testing shows pollen travels with you and across the house and i was safe about it and still got some seeds in my other non pollen tents, not many tho, nothing to worry about.

Lmao a whole 100….just between bedtime last night and when i first logged on at 10am i had 73! How long are we talking for the 100 alerts?

Also wait til @Suki shows back up and u can maybe hit 1000! ;) :rofl:
I was likely on here for an hour or so. Might have been two. I wasn't paying attention. I actually hit 99 alerts before I caught up with a few. Some days seem to be like that, others, bugger all going on. It's magic. :crying:

I've been wondering about Suki, and hope she is ok. It has been a long time, and she used to practically live on AFN. :shrug::pighug:

I went back to school at 39 cause I kinda had few options. Now I work with all these wicked smart people who don't really know how to joke and have no clue how to take me. My newest boss is really nice but she's young...
I keep this app on my phone and everytime they ask me to do some suck duty I give her a weird face and show her this....
:rofl:

View attachment 1551473
It seems all the bosses these days are young people which is scary. My dad makes 80k a year at 50 years old and his boss is 24 years old making double that.

Retirement ain't all that fun, gets boring after a few years. you better have hobbies and friends you like doing stuff with or it gets super boring.

My testing shows pollen travels with you and across the house and i was safe about it and still got some seeds in my other non pollen tents, not many tho, nothing to worry about.
Bingo, I don't care about the odd seed, they often happen from the odd nanner than I miss anyway. No biggie. So far so good for me, but no doubt I'll get me pee pee whacked one of these days. :pighug:

Retirement ain't all that fun, gets boring after a few years. you better have hobbies and friends you like doing stuff with or it gets super boring.
I have several friends who retired the same time as I, some are miserable old bastards, the few who are happy keep busy with hobbies and such. That is why I grow and participate here, helps keep some sanity present, or whatever passes as sanity :rofl:

It seems all the bosses these days are young people which is scary. My dad makes 80k a year at 50 years old and his boss is 24 years old making double that.

I plan at working 3 maybe 4 days a week to have a reason to get up and out the door. People to hang out with and bullshit. Have some extra spending cash. But somewhere close instead of like an hour and a half commute.
Plus I want a job where if they try and tell me I'm working weekends (my riding time) I can tell them you got one of two choices replace me or rethink that statement .
I mean you can be nice but set your boundaries, sure I'll do it this time but this ain't what I signed on for and just so long as we understand this is an exception and we're not repeating this I'll play ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back