Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah and the sad part is your right.... I was thinking about it some your guys vehicles probably are way older then mine but I'll bet mine it rustier already got to love the snow :doh: :nono:
Lol, I have new fenders and a new windshield frame ready to be installed before inspection is up.

I installed a new to me motor in mine during a long weekend. She's almost at 400K now. Paid $700 for the motor and trans and I just finished putting the trans into the fun time jeep. Win>Win
Hell yea, that’s a great deal! I’m hoping my motor goes that long….I’m at 145k now and hoping it’s got a long life ahead of it. Compression is good, doesn’t leak or make any strange noises….so fingers crossed.

Thanks. Idk i did try tiger balm. I think it's as much being shocked awake and then not being able to go back and it's just kind of a mindset with me when I m awake im supposed to be working so when I open my eyes generally that's it for sleeping
I'm the exact same way. I used to be able to sleep till noon but not any more.

Yup it is always something :headbang:

Thanks for the offer but I’ll fix it myself if that’s the case :nono::doh::rofl::rofl:
Ok, I can't get over the fact you bought a Jeep with all that Cadillac fancy break down option on it.....it's a fvcking Jeep.

Lol, I have new fenders and a new windshield frame ready to be installed before inspection is up.
Lmao i did mine today! Realized even my insurance guy must know whats up….
A6E8EFD5-442E-45D4-8EEC-A3C31880CF5C.jpeg

Hopefully i dont get too stoned and forget to renew it! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back