Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is mutant genetics right, do you know if this is the strain they crossed with granite haze to get granite runtz?

Also hello @Hog MaGundy :pass:
I'm not exactly sure, but I'd guess so that it's at least the runtz part of the Granite Runtz. Granite, i think is a pheno isolation of Bears Breath from.Dream Beans that they have used to make Granite Haze, Stone Fruit, and probably GR. Speedrunseeds.com is their new website/name

I'm not exactly sure, but I'd guess so that it's at least the runtz part of the Granite Runtz. Granite, i think is a pheno isolation of Bears Breath from.Dream Beans that they have used to make Granite Haze, Stone Fruit, and probably GR. Speedrunseeds.com is their new website/name
I just cant find any info. So I figured Id grab info from the parent strains, but I dont even know those.

Headed the other way myself, but thanks! Wishing you a good morning. Should still be an hour or so before the Voodoo rosin + Unicorn get me to bed. @Mossy

Make your own Rainbow @Hog MaGundy ....

unicorn.gif

In this Life...don't Wait for anyone to Treat you.................. :pighug: ...make your own Rainbow.............every day.......

You are Worth it......

I just cant find any info. So I figured Id grab info from the parent strains, but I dont even know those.
Here ya go man

Here ya go man
Some supreme being must hate me
Screenshot_20221229_012827_Chrome.jpg

Its still loading the link lmao

5 minutes to get your circulation going...
caturdayex.gif
...hup...hup..hup...

Easy exercises you can all do in the comfort of your own home...hup..hup....

You don't need the full outfit.....but a head band adds to the atmosphere....gets you in the mood...hup hup.....

I'll make the coffee................. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back