Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ya need is a friend that works at the state drug lab that can test it for free...
:rofl:
Tx doesnt have any labs that can test thc %! Why farm bill + illegal weed here has caused all kinds of issues cuz they have no way to prove its not within legal thc limits!

Hey guys. Got an interesting question. How much can photos stretch during flower. Is there any rough ratio.

Im asking because one of my girls is pushing the halfway point right now. She only has 28 more inches till her tallest branches will be touching my light and its only been 11 days since I went 12/12

I know its probably very genetic dependant, just wanna know if theres a way to estimate without having grown it before

I am very late to this question however, I am currently running 4 plants from Jean-O. All photos. Two stretched like mad and are in danger of touching the lights. Two stayed short! I'd say it's definitely genetics first, and some breeders will tell you if the plants are expected to be tall, but perhaps it best to plan on them being huge and if they stay short, much more manageable.

I went to school with her. What a shit show that was..
And IIRC there was another one in the same state crime lab doing all the "test samples" up her nose I shit you not
hahahaha

I saw the Netflix documentary about that a while back! Was called “how to fix a drug scandal” if I remember correctly!

I am very late to this question however, I am currently running 4 plants from Jean-O. All photos. Two stretched like mad and are in danger of touching the lights. Two stayed short! I'd say it's definitely genetics first, and some breeders will tell you if the plants are expected to be tall, but perhaps it best to plan on them being huge and if they stay short, much more manageable.
Well its growm 5-6" in the last 11 days. If thats any indication. Im mostly likely gonna have to supercrop

It would be interesting to see the footage of times of me too stoned in a store. I've had to dump money out on the counter and motion for the cashier to take whatever I owed. No concept of quantifying. Felt like Chaka from Land of the Lost!
1672290263471.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back