Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your calling me cheap:nono: I was just looking and that t check and it starts at 299$:doh:
Oh ya I forgot how much it was! I got mine preinflation and don’t remember what i paid for it! May have been the same but i smoked away that memory long ago! :crying:

Oh ya I forgot how much it was! I got mine preinflation and don’t remember what i paid for it! May have been the same but i smoked away that memory long ago! :crying:
Yeah I thought it was a tad cheaper too but then looked:yoinks: :toke: How often you use it?

I need to stop thinking every plant has to be picture perfect, 40 years as an Inspector, lol.
Welcome to the club! (not for inspectors just for peeps too fixed on perfect) :biggrin:

So stoners what would do you think would be the better investment par meter or Tcheck?:pass::pop:
I think I've read the tchecks are kinda junk and not actually accurate. I think the purpl pro one is the only home tester that uses the correct technology and the tcheck is based on pictures and not spectrum:shrug:

I think I've read the tchecks are kinda junk and not actually accurate. I think the purpl pro one is the only home tester that uses the correct technology and the tcheck is based on pictures and not spectrum:shrug:

Umm I think not.. I'll stick with the old fashion way if that's the case :yoinks::nono:

1672284470279.png

:wall: Here I was thinking the opposite:doh::shrug::joy:
I use it here and there but it's more of a warm and fuzzy feeling to be able to see. In the end, push it and trust that the plant will let you know if it's too much.

Better yet, put the cash aside for a weekend away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back