Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, got this bad boy all seasoned up….it’ll rest in the fridge for 24 hours to dry brine and develop a bit of a crust and tomorrow It’ll go into the pit barrel cooker :smoking::headbang:
77414418-A109-42EE-AE15-51C450C58F0F.jpeg

Welp, got this bad boy all seasoned up….it’ll rest in the fridge for 24 hours to dry brine and develop a bit of a crust and tomorrow It’ll go into the pit barrel cooker :smoking::headbang: View attachment 1549770
Medium rare with a drizzle of bernaise please. Some romanoff taters and a few asparagus spears….salivating.

Thanks for the boiled breakfast rep, @Mañ'O'Green. I shoveled a foot of snow off the porch twice yesterday, this time I think I'll wait til the storm is over (tomorrow?). My refugee friend has been stuck at work for 2 days. She called to let me know the kids (1, 13, 16, and 83 y.o. w/ dementia) are home alone and the heat stopped working. I'd be tempted to try and hike over there to fix it, but it's 5 miles, and last night it took me 2 hours to walk 2 miles, and now the snow is deeper. The snow plows and emergency vehicles are not even able to be on the road yet. The Thruway is closed from Rochester, NY to Erie, PA.
snowdrifts.jpg

The best wishes to everyone here at AFN for this end of year parties and celebrations.

Love and Light to Everything

May the season be as full of LOVE and Family as you desire. Thank you for the shout out. Take care and be happy.

Thanks for the boiled breakfast rep, @Mañ'O'Green. I shoveled a foot of snow off the porch twice yesterday, this time I think I'll wait til the storm is over (tomorrow?). My refugee friend has been stuck at work for 2 days. She called to let me know the kids (1, 13, 16, and 83 y.o. w/ dementia) are home alone and the heat stopped working. I'd be tempted to try and hike over there to fix it, but it's 5 miles, and last night it took me 2 hours to walk 2 miles, and now the snow is deeper. The snow plows and emergency vehicles are not even able to be on the road yet. The Thruway is closed from Rochester, NY to Erie, PA.
View attachment 1549776
Hunker down and stay safe. The sun will shine and this too shall change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back