Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3892 (2).JPG

Getting into the Christmas Grind..........:eyebrows:...Buttery.......

1671883481612.png

elfon.gif

Last edited:
1671883687991.png

:crying:

Hubby....and me...have had this awkward battle with underwear and gravity for a while........... :pass: ...

he started off in briefs.....

Then boxers....for extra leg length........ooohhh......that didnt help much.........shudder...

Then form fitting boxers....that trapped it a Bit better....

Then long legged boxer...that are almost as long as his shorts.......:crying:

We were seriously considering bicycle clips at knee level........
{think a tangerine in a football sock..swinging...]

But...eventually...I Found some.....instead of being the Usual squash it flat against the groin type....the New ones have a Tackle box....

You lift it up and drop it in......no more slippage........no dropping out the bottom and snuggling up into your thighs like an angry old slug.......
Drop it in and Forget about it......

About as revolutionary as the Playtex bra....Lifts and Seperates.......he says they are the most Comfortable underwear he has ever worn.....

And I'm over the moon that he doesnt need to Show me every time they Do escape any more..........:yoinks:

Christmas Blessings............:crying:

Last edited:
Morning kittens....2nd tasty cup, 27f an gonna stay col for a couple days....been scrambling around getting Christmas set up past couple days.....got a couple having shipment problems and won't be here in time....of course websites still touting "order now to get it by Xmas".....but all in all everything about ready as I can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back