Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, as in a party with a lamp post. As in arguing with a lamp post, and wondering why you are losing the argument. :biggrin:

Thanks for the clarification, I was thinking maybe I needed a vape to figure it out. OTOH, maybe a vape would be nice anyway. Hmmm. Lemme think on that a bit. YUP it would. I think I have a bit of CQ left...:biggrin::pighug:
Ok sounds good to me, I will do a hit of DG from the Unicorn and a extra one for you :pass:

Hopefully not the auto is about 30ish days from being chopped. The photos all say between 65-75 days so Im hoping when they really start putting on weight the auto is out of there already
Good luck with it. I have a similar timing problem going on in my 'drobe now. I gotta get something outa there soon... Maybe another week. I have my doubts that I can push it much longer.

OTOH, the biggest girl in there might be ready in a week, and that will free up some space. :biggrin:

Good evening everyone. Hows sunday going. Too many pages to catch up on. Smoking is more important rn lmao
3sIYVojUKrXhK.gif

Good luck with it. I have a similar timing problem going on in my 'drobe now. I gotta get something outa there soon... Maybe another week. I have my doubts that I can push it much longer.

OTOH, the biggest girl in there might be ready in a week, and that will free up some space. :biggrin:
I just wasnt expecting these to explode right after the auto really started stretching. Oh well, I do want another tent, I just dont think I can afford it right now lmao. I am the biggest procrastinater when it comes to Christmas shopping.

I just wasnt expecting these to explode right after the auto really started stretching. Oh well, I do want another tent, I just dont think I can afford it right now lmao. I am the biggest procrastinater when it comes to Christmas shopping.
Be prepared once flipped to 12/12 they really gonna stretch and explode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back