Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is not a term sufficient for the guy with the net. :nono:
1671413711978.gif

1671413734950.gif

Well gro peeps south of Canadian border, it appears that you are in for some weather... Cold, windy, and snowy, just in time for Christmas travel. Good luck with it, and travel safe if you must, the Guardian article described what is coming as a "major winter storm". :goodluck:

Gro Bro, if you just shifted those photos to 12/12, you might need another tent. :goodluck:
Hopefully not the auto is about 30ish days from being chopped. The photos all say between 65-75 days so Im hoping when they really start putting on weight the auto is out of there already

Well gro peeps south of Canadian border, it appears that you are in for some weather... Cold, windy, and snowy, just in time for Christmas travel. Good luck with it, and travel safe if you must, the Guardian article described what is coming as a "major winter storm". :goodluck:
Yup, been hearing that on the weather reports,,,,luckily I am not traveling any where :headbang:

Yeah, even in southern wisconsin we are getting hit. According to the weather we are expecting 10-15 inches over thursday and Friday

clue -> it involvez looooong, philosophical debatez with the inanimate object in question regarding.....well, i'll keep that a secret :yeah: ppp
Ah, as in a party with a lamp post. As in arguing with a lamp post, and wondering why you are losing the argument. :biggrin:

Thanks for the clarification, I was thinking maybe I needed a vape to figure it out. OTOH, maybe a vape would be nice anyway. Hmmm. Lemme think on that a bit. YUP it would. I think I have a bit of CQ left...:biggrin::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back