Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, mine only gets hers. Dry with some juicy stuff in the am and 2 cups of dry at night. Anything out of the ordinary :)cough:catfood/catpoop:cough:) send her stomach end over end.
Yup, the race was on for the cat box every morning. If I didn’t get there first…..( my cat was 28 lbs) :crying:

Both my dogs are from the south and they're more then happy with anything they get :crying: Most common question for Alexa around here is if dogs can eat something :gassy:
It should be a warning: "Don't give English Bulldog people Food without a MKV gas mask!"
My Uncle feed his Missy from the table also. Her SBDs would make you swat at your nose and run!

Only people food we'll give the dogs is raw vegetables and a couple bites of roasted meats without and sauces or anything in their bowls after we're done eating. They love bell peppers. And sometimes they'll split half a pizza crust :eyebrows:

It should be a warning: "Don't give English Bulldog people Food without a MKV gas mask!"
My Uncle feed his Missy from the table also. Her SBDs would make you swat at your nose and run!
I swear their digestive tract must look exactly like the scrunched up outside. Everything must stew longer.
Someone stop me from hitting this Frz99 vape again :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back