Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice most of you don’t give table scraps and stuff to your dogs, but my rescue hound grew up in the Deep South, eating better bbq scraps from dumpsters than any dried rubbish from a bag. Unless I sweeten the pot, he ain’t in.

Notice most of you don’t give table scraps and stuff to your dogs, but my rescue hound grew up in the Deep South, eating better bbq scraps from dumpsters than any dried rubbish from a bag. Unless I sweeten the pot, he ain’t in.
Dude usually gets a bit of what I’m eating. It was how I gained his trust when I first got him :rofl: he was homeless for most of the time he was a puppy….and was just a few steps from being feral. A few bites of steak and he started seeing things my way:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Notice most of you don’t give table scraps and stuff to your dogs

nope, nuh-uh, no way :nono: Gracie getz dog food only....kibblez in the mid-morning, then a bag of the moist pouch food at night, sprinkled with a teaspoon of de....among other good thingz, the silica helpz give her that shiny coat :cool1: :thumbsup: ppp

Dude usually gets a bit of what I’m eating. It was how I gained his trust when I first got him :rofl: he was homeless for most of the time he was a puppy….and was just a few steps from being feral. A few bites of steak and he started seeing things my way:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I buy a whole tenderloin at a time and package steaks in 3s. The hound’s pretty bummed out when the boy comes home. :rofl::rofl:

The hound gets his care at at nearby military installation ( they have K9 ) . Those dogs are perfect specimens. The there’s my smelly boy who waddles in and steals their hearts. Got about 5 months before next weigh in.

Nope, mine only gets hers. Dry with some juicy stuff in the am and 2 cups of dry at night. Anything out of the ordinary :)cough:catfood/catpoop:cough:) send her stomach end over end.

I gotta go do cartoons :thumbsup:

Dabs Label.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back