Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Susitna Arizer website is 50% off until new years... Had an argo that lasted about 2 years before it died. I have an etremeq currently on the way. Volcanos are top of the line for flower vaping but pricey. My digital just died after 10 years of regular use and the one before that lasted well over 10

Question for all you vape folks, I don't have a press(yet lol) so don't dab. I want to try vaping my weed though, so what is a good simple to use vape for flower?

Dual purpose woud be cool but I can get a unicorn later if I start pressing :eyebrows:
For what it's worth my old pax just died and I bought a new one. Strictly just for flower. I've honestly heard it said there's better for cheaper (and I don't doubt it) but I was happy with it and I like the 10 year warranty

For what it's worth my old pax just died and I bought a new one. Strictly just for flower. I've honestly heard it said there's better for cheaper (and I don't doubt it) but I was happy with it and I like the 10 year warranty

:yeahthat: heard lots of good stuff about the pax anything storz and bickel is top notch but most folks here use the solo from what I've seen

Afternoon frank I don't know what's up little but off today been a really lazy day napped couple times :haha::rofl::rofl: so it might be a late night:eek1::lol:

:yeahthat: heard lots of good stuff about the pax anything storz and bickel is top notch but most folks here use the solo from what I've seen

Afternoon frank I don't know what's up little but off today been a really lazy day napped couple times :haha::rofl::rofl: so it might be a late night:eek1::lol:
I think people like the solo, and other arizer products because of the glass chamber….plus the price isn’t that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back