Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The woofa goofa way back when he was a DJ here on WBCN. Man I miss those days when the DJs played whatever blew their hair back. Now we got carbon copy stamped out corporate stations where you can travel 2000 miles and it's the same old same old.
And here he is covering old R&B songs when Geils was good.
Oh ya and it's a 2 fer 1 cause it's also a love song :rofl:

hqdefault.jpg

Question for all you vape folks, I don't have a press(yet lol) so don't dab. I want to try vaping my weed though, so what is a good simple to use vape for flower?

Dual purpose woud be cool but I can get a unicorn later if I start pressing :eyebrows:

Question for all you vape folks, I don't have a press(yet lol) so don't dab. I want to try vaping my weed though, so what is a good simple to use vape for flower?

Dual purpose woud be cool but I can get a unicorn later if I start pressing :eyebrows:
Lotsa folks like the arizer solo 2….but there’s also the pax, the mighty, and a bunch of others. The volcano and arizer extreme Q are both good desk top vapes if you don’t need the portability.:pass:

edit: someone around here just got the Lookah ice cream, but I haven’t heard how they like it yet…

Lotsa folks like the arizer solo 2….but there’s also the pax, the mighty, and a bunch of others. The volcano and arizer extreme Q are both good desk top vapes if you don’t need the portability.:pass:

edit: someone around here just got the Lookah ice cream, but I haven’t heard how they like it yet…
Thanks! :pass:

Wife wanted to try it too, getting ready to go look around locally but probably end up ordering something.

Maybe if I get her vaping I'll be on my way to getting that press :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back