Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that is gonna become a thing like catalytic converters?
My water pump went out on the car 2 weeks ago and luckily car stopped in auto zone parking lot and was gonna leave car overnight and bring tools next day in daytime and fix it there but they warned me they had no cameras and thieves had stole tons of cats of the cars next door so i got my shit towed home and fixed at my house! I had a friend that got it towed free but i woulda paid the cost to not have to risk a $1,000+ fix if cat was stolen!

I quick dried a small CDLC nugget and tried it in the bong, nice! Loaded with frost, kicks arse! After a good cure it is going to really kick butt :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Yeah, that was what I was trying to get on my last Meph purchase. I ended up with Pink Panama. It does look interesting though!

My water pump went out on the car 2 weeks ago and luckily car stopped in auto zone parking lot and was gonna leave car overnight and bring tools next day in daytime and fix it there but they warned me they had no cameras and thieves had stole tons of cats of the cars next door so i got my shit towed home and fixed at my house! I had a friend that got it towed free but i woulda paid the cost to not have to risk a $1,000+ fix if cat was stolen!
Man I hate changing water pumps, hope it all went without a hitch.

I got this mason jar full of Orange Sherbet, hid away for myself from last winters grow. I'm seriously considering making it my regular strain, back pain just goes away when I smoke it. Wife looks 30 years younger. Ok I may have made up that last part, but you get my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back