Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
1671244704422.gif

I was gonna say that can be the only downside! It really depends where u get them from! I have a local place called txwormranch but i just cheap stuff and add my own beneficial bugs! Good thing is they tend to hang around depending on what u use! This soil in these lil pots i used some old soil from my last and just added compost and then added it back to top half of pots next run and it was enough to colonize these pots with predator mites! Soil started out in diff pots in a diff tent but 1 handful in each pot was enough! :d5:

Took this other day but u can see em crawling all over! ;)
Texas Worm Ranch is no more. :shrug:The owner is in Colorado now. Seems some thieves stole the copper from their a/c system. The landlord wouldn't/couldn't replace them.:grrr1:

Texas Worm Ranch is no more. :shrug:The owner is in Colorado now. Seems some thieves stole the copper from their a/c system. The landlord wouldn't/couldn't replace them.:grrr1:
That doesn’t surprise me she was in a really ghetto area! Prob only reason the contents of building weren’t stolen long ago is cuz was no value to thieves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back