NOT

THIS

KIND!

7dcfa45cd7ac00a315879163f753d53e.jpg

THIS

KIND!

maxresdefault.jpg

:pass::cheers::smokeout::baby:

Loved Xmas tree. Haven't seen it in forever. An old hippie used to grow it indoors in barns around here and distribute from Iowa to Massachusetts. Unfortunately he got locked up in Michigan and his girlfriend lost all his plants to spider mites and it wasn't the same when he got out. He passed several years ago. As far as I know there are 2 different lines of xmas tree bud
Humboldt CSI carries the 79
And the Tom Hill pine tar kush is the other line
Damn Man! That's crazy ya know that....and the linage that's available!

Have you sought Professional help? :passit:

My Dark Devils Mystery Punch IDK how old in 30's I got all 3 tyd down......then I got these 2 cutie pies...they are just so tiny.......it's cause they were the second plant in the pot that was a couple months behind......the main plants already got harvested and took all the room with roots.....
20221214_171848.jpg
16710602454773514286781645912949.jpg
16710602570453095233655818767167.jpg

Thanks for the slaps and checking out my land of chaos @Dale's Proper Bud :toke::pass:. Much appreciated. The inadvertent clone is getting flowered out in there too, starting tomorrow. Might as well. :nono::doh:

No problem just found your thread and you think you got it bad I got 5 auto's in my 3x3 now :doh::wall::hump::crying:
image.jpg

Damn Man! That's crazy ya know that....and the linage that's available!

Have you sought Professional help? :passit:
Thanks @WildBill :d5: Extended family of mine so I've kinda been on the hunt for it for a long long time. I do have some original seeds but they were stored for a long time in a can in an attic so I don't think they're viable, but I don't want to grow any since I can't keep mother plants just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back