Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much bigger than my 2.5'square cabinet, 4 plants was pushing it as far as interfering with each other 5 would be tight for the girls, a real harum!!! :headbang:

Well the grow isn't over yet we will see if they can last till the end in there the solo isn't getting much bigger but the others :shrug::headbang:

Just got done with dinner, time to partake!

All hands fire up your Unicorn and full speed ahead!
:salute:

Last edited:
Trimming up banana bread 2 black Betty she’s ripe nice funky fruity smell :gassy1::woohoo:
image.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you Humpday Stoners.

IBS is beating me up today :cuss:.

I had no idea how much better it would be to have instant hot water throughout the house! If you really try you can hear it run at night but you need to be paying attention. It only runs a minute or two at a time. I am not sure how often because unless your in the bathroom you don't know it is running.

My only question is who’s cowboy hat is on the commode?? :rofl:

View attachment 1546706

View attachment 1546707

The plumber's

That dog is funny but humans that dress dogs like that are funnier:crying::crying:

Thanks @WildBill :d5: Extended family of mine so I've kinda been on the hunt for it for a long long time. I do have some original seeds but they were stored for a long time in a can in an attic so I don't think they're viable, but I don't want to grow any since I can't keep mother plants just in case
I would do the same in your case. If I found some thing I really liked, I could keep a Mom in my small tent. That would complicate the hell outta the next grows with my set up. It would have to be some really trippy smoke! LOL!
George Bush,"Not ganna do it!"
tenor.gif

I hate to make compromise in my environment. I spend too much money growing it, to not be as efficient as possible. I've got my grow room fairly well dialed. Although, I really wished I would have installed a two-pipe A/C system. I worked the girls for a little yesterday and when outside after I finished.
It STUNK!:face::doh::rofl::gassy1:
Oh, the guy that's doing the repairs is cool. CannaClause stopped by wif a present!:eyebrows::smokeit:
First time he hit it, it SLAMMED him on his ass......his words! :funny::funny::funny::bravo::joy::joy::muahaha:

And ummmmmm..........he KNOWS canna..........Nudge nudge! Say No More!
94e.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you Humpday Stoners.

IBS is beating me up today :cuss:.

I had no idea how much better it would be to have instant hot water throughout the house! If you really try you can hear it run at night but you need to be paying attention. It only runs a minute or two at a time. I am not sure how often because unless your in the bathroom you don't know it is running.

The plumber's

That dog is funny but humans that dress dogs like that are funnier:crying::crying:
1671064214697.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back