Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm curious does any one know how the Multiverse BOGO works. I'm adsumming it means buy 1 get 1 but does that mean if I buy a 3 pack I get 1 seed or another 3 pack.
Is it the same seeds . Do we get an afn discount?
If we apply the discount does it void the BOGO.

Thanks!

Hey I'm curious does any one know how the Multiverse BOGO works. I'm adsumming it means buy 1 get 1 but does that mean if I buy a 3 pack I get 1 seed or another 3 pack.
Is it the same seeds . Do we get an afn discount?
If we apply the discount does it void the BOGO.

Thanks!

didn’t realize MVB was having BOGO sale don’t know how it works there :shrug: @JP1 posted discount code the other day don’t remember what it was

If you guys have not tried baked potatoes with your infused MCT coconut or regular butter, then you are missing out on a nice edible experience. I spice mine up like I normally do with real butter. I do think the real butter does add something to the absorption. And I guess the carbohydrates help it also. I do not get this level of high from the exact same dosage in my coffee.
It hits hard!

Oh yeah! I saw some AmberLamps today!!!:eyebrows::eyebrows::woohoo:

didn’t realize MVB was having BOGO sale don’t know how it works there :shrug: @JP1 posted discount code the other day don’t remember what it was
tenor.gif

Sooooo...... your saying there is a BOGO sale I'm getting mixed vibes from that gif? IF so do you know how it works cause I am gonna be on it even though I don't need seeds :doh: Cause I've looked around twice now and can't find anything :help::paleo:

@Kirka88 this is what jp posted the other day only code I know of

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back