Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here at Wally's world watching the Xmas rodeo go by. Of course wife's lab is set up in there. Got another 1.5 month on current grow and planing next already. Need a couple more ratchet straps I think for a PVC and wire fence scrog net.

I grew crystal from fast buds was def the lowest yielder but quickest finisher out of the six plants. The quicker it finishes the less yield you get. I mean it wasn't the best strain I ever had but it wasn't terrible either. Idk if id grow again with limited plant counts and lots of choices. But the blue dream matic yielded good and the lsd25 was an awesome purple and had this stupor effect the first time I vaped.

Did everyone survive the bad storms in the mid southwest? Heard the tornados were bad!
I was closer then I’d like but not close enough to have any damage! We had 2 hit nearby…. 1 was about 10 miles south and other about 10 miles east! Apparently a discount tire 1 exit from where i was yesterday had front of building tore up but haven’t seen the damage yet! Crazy the tornado that hit it actually went across the highway but not sure if any cars got caught in it!

Last edited:
Time to get my Fred Flintstone on!
the-flintstones.gif

Sitting here at Wally's world watching the Xmas rodeo go by. Of course wife's lab is set up in there. Got another 1.5 month on current grow and planing next already. Need a couple more ratchet straps I think for a PVC and wire fence scrog net.
I made one with pvc but i used screws and ropes for the net! Makes it way easier to get the plant out of the net at harvest! ;)

95288B6E-7E4A-42D4-BA93-C4D50E241734.jpeg
9AB87AB4-CA72-4055-8EF2-89751BD29C27.jpeg

Just gotta undo the screw on front and 1 side and drop the ropes vs having to cut the net away! :d5:

I grew crystal from fast buds was def the lowest yielder but quickest finisher out of the six plants. The quicker it finishes the less yield you get. I mean it wasn't the best strain I ever had but it wasn't terrible either. Idk if id grow again with limited plant counts and lots of choices. But the blue dream matic yielded good and the lsd25 was an awesome purple and had this stupor effect the first time I vaped.
i think the seeds were just old or something, still left a bad taste in my mouth

My friend is sending me fastbuds lsd-25 and blackberry seeds for xmas since he has them and has been growing them for awhile and loves them, i'll give fast buds another chance with his seeds but i'm not risking buying seeds that could grow tiny wonders like my crystals lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back