Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone I overwhelmed and speechless with all the love and support all you have sent to @Dabber I know he appreciate it cause I do it is much relief to know all of you have our backs… Just another reason why I love this site no other canna site would give you this kind of love and support :bighug::worship::vibe::karmacloud:

Last edited:
Morning everyone I overwhelmed and speechless with all the love and support all you have sent to @Dabber I know he appreciate it cause I do it is much relief to relief to know all of you have our backs… Just another reason why I love this site no other canna site would give you this kind of love and support :bighug::worship::vibe::karmacloud:
Send my best wishes and prayers along to @Dabber and the Mrs. !

Good morning @Dale's Proper Bud :pass:
Sorry to hear about @Dabber and the Mrs. Glad hes doin a little better at least. Tell him i send my best please. Good he got a buddy like you :pighug:
Morning guys thank you I will let him know for sure I am over the moon with all you I can’t thank you all enough for the best wishes my thought is just when your thinking of him shoot him a tag @Dabber he’ll see it eventually plus I call him :d5::karmacloud:

The Meph Wedding hanging out to dry... :headbang:
IMG_20221214_073641.jpg

We are still in the 7 range for fuel oil
I think we get charged Canadian prices cuz we are so close to the border… lmfao! Not really, I know we are far from the refineries so they gotta make their money for transport. Wonder what the price is in western Maine? Of course all their east coast is ports so probably less.

I think we get charged Canadian prices cuz we are so close to the border… lmfao! Not really, I know we are far from the refineries so they gotta make their money for transport. Wonder what the price is in western Maine? Of course all their east coast is ports so probably less.
Makes me so glad my house is natural gas which is little cheaper and lot more efficient :cooldance:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back