Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/afternoon and best of luck on the interview!!! :headbang:

I was reading in the newspapers yesterday......:blahblah:...yeah.......that all the UK will be on Strike or WFH over Xmas coz after two years of lockdown they Prefer to do Christmas/xmas dinner over Zoom............:biggrin:...Less Hassle......:pass:

I took my tablet with me last night to dinner to show my friends(including my best friend from high school days) some pics of my grows and a few from this site. They were all amazed and flabbergasted over all the colors and different plants we grow!

I now have to get a few of them setup with some small grows of their own!

Morning @Talonxracer ....and everyone else who's up..
63f, not bad, coffee good n hot.......got a few Dr appntmnts in town for wife so early out today...woke up with sinus headache, was chilly last night so had blanket on and it warmed up during the night making it too hot.....hence the screwed up sinuses. Chloe went on the pads in the middle of the night so had to clean them up while coffee was brewing, new pads down. Wife gets up, dogs go out and come in ans somewhere between 1st and 2nd cup she went back in and pee'd on those pads, after being outside. :cuss:...but at least my face isn't being chewed off by a spice head.

So bummed to hear @Dabber 's wife not doing well, prayers sent up.

A147645E-6F6F-4CC4-A958-DA6E01BEB50A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back