Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being the bearer of bad news but I just talked to @Dabber He wanted me to tell all of you that he's doing ok got his liver stuff to deal with but Mrs.D has taken a turn for the worse he told me the other day she was in hospital not doing good with pneumonia and only 30% of her heart working and now tonight he is says things aren't getting any better she might not make it home:eek1::sadcry:... He won't be around for awhile and asked if I'd tell all of you Mrs.D would greatly appreciate all your hopes and prays :goodluck::vibes::karmacloud: :pass:

Sending karma @Dabber :karmacloud: :karmacloud::karmacloud:...for you both....:pass:....

Last edited:
1 2 4 5...........1 2...........1 2.............inhale.................buzzz........Exhale...........Ahhhhhhh! Whoops! 'Dere it is!
lookah-seahorse-mini-unicorn-1_400x300_crop_center.jpg

1 2 4 5...........1 2...........1 2.............inhale.................buzzz........Exhale...........Ahhhhhhh! Whoops! 'Dere it is!

unicorn.gif

:pighug: You Know you lot are winding each other up into Bad Habits..........:eyebrows:...huh...huh....?

1671004557953.png

IMG_3762.JPG

Natural pattern.....the males Show first and get removed......so two pots of fairly leggy females from overhead....... :pass: ....Except for the Opportunist male.......

IMG_3768.JPG

Lucky...years of dealing with them..........:biggrin:....I Check soil level too.....for THIS ONE......the late germ 4-6 inch Male that Hides in the girls petticoats/leaf canopy....so overhead it is Missed......

IMG_3769.JPG

This one is so Excited being in a pot of Virgins....that he has grown two heads....... :holymoly:....not only that....but he is actually dropping his balls.....

And although in human terms he's not even up to their knicker legs......he's Big enough to fill a Pram...
1671008726397.png

IMG_3765.JPG

This one was even sneakier. I pulled it out the day before....dropped it in the saucer to feed to the chickens...and forgot it......:doh:

#IBlametheDope

It rained overnight.....he lifted his head and reorientated himself.........:headbang:...and sat there smiling at me in morning....... :pass:

:pighug: You Know you lot are winding each other up into Bad Habits..........:eyebrows:...huh...huh....?

I know "exactly" what you mean Aunty .... :eyebrows: ... Huh .... HUH...!!

I like the way that it's thin at the top ..... and tapers down to a more girthy bottom fitting to grip onto! - Don't you think Aunty ... :eyebrows: heh ?
:crying::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back