Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, got lucky and won a couple original fenders and side cover/coil bracket on fleabay, with combined shipping it should come in about 175/180....repop chromes from India cost 200 to 300 depending on front or rear and don't come with the stays .......that about completes the bike till I get her on the bench for a teardown of the engine and a budget restoration on the frame. :joy:

Get 2 or 3 and you might be wishing for a kid.
:nono: If it were up to her we would already have couple more:doh::nono::nono::nono:.... :face: long story short she had snake's right before we got together and just couple weeks ago she asked if she could get them back and I said "HELL NO" and walked away

Welp, got lucky and won a couple original fenders and side cover/coil bracket on fleabay, with combined shipping it should come in about 175/180....repop chromes from India cost 200 to 300 depending on front or rear and don't come with the stays .......that about completes the bike till I get her on the bench for a teardown of the engine and a budget restoration on the frame. :joy:
It's been a few years since my last motorcycle project. Compared to a car, they can be far easier and just as satisfying when done..................and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Thanks @Dale's Proper Bud for the reps!

They are like kids, although my actual kids didn't pee and poop on the floor as much. Still did...just less :crying:
:crying: Yup the difference kids can tell you what’s wrong/they want :wall:don’t get me wrong I love our dogs and wish we could have kids:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back