Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how I miscalculated when I told you her age, but my Ogreberry 2B is actually at day 71. Being sick has scrambled my brains...

:pass:
Ok.............makes more sense! It's all good man. After what this month has sent me, I'm surprised I'm posting a damn thing and actually getting most things right.

My uncle and I went halfsies on a portable winch last fall, what a godsend to getting deer dragged out of the mtns!
sweet!!!

Out Christmas shopping and the hash i washed last night must be soaked into my fingers, lol. Kept smelling some funky dankness coming from somewhere, guess it was me. Explains some of the sideways looks I've been getting at target though :rofl: :rofl: :smokeout: :crying:
dang, that's funny!, I've always wondered if it would sweat out of me if too much built up in body fat. Which I normally have almost zero.
Thwarted again, another theory I can't test:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It sure is! It made dragging deer out of the woods so much easier on our old damaged bodies! LOL
A tad expensive but worth every penny when dragging a buck UP a mtn slope rather than along it or switch backing to get up the mtn by human power!

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday stoners!

Forget a public flogging if u put vegetables in your meatloaf here they would prob drag u into the town square and just light u on fire!

View attachment 1546167
Don't knock it until you have tried it. It all started as college food and the fewer pots pans and dishes the better. One day I did not have a clean pot for vegetables (pre-microwave days) so I just threw them in the meatloaf. Everyone liked it so much the rest is history.

San Joaquin Valley snow :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

IMG_20221212_121037459_HDR.jpg

Shrimp & Zoodles for brecky today.

IMG_20221212_093709626.jpg

Oh yeah, she loves food...all food!

If I'm cooking and cutting up veggies, I'll give her pieces of carrot, lettuce, broccoli and she gobbles it up...guess she figures if I'm eating it, it's got to be good right?
mine likes hot curry. really. If someone is in the kitchen, she is never far behind. :pighug:

meanwhile, Gracie is jus the oppozite when it comez to snow, lol :face: ppp
Our little mutt was a pup during her first winter. She now loves snow, even with her still somewhat bare pink belly. We had about a meter of snow in the yard that winter, so to give her exercise, I used the snowblower to make trenches we could walk around in in the yard (we are on ~5 acres). It was hilarious seeing this little dog roaring around the corners in those snow trenches. By the end of winter, she was leaping from the top of the snow on one side to the snow on the other just for a hoot when the snowpack was firm enough to hold her. They do have energy. :pighug:

Ok.............makes more sense! It's all good man. After what this month has sent me, I'm surprised I'm posting a damn thing and actually getting most things right.

Yup....... :pighug: ....you are made of Tough Stuff.......I expected the stress to take you down for a while.........

It sure is! It made dragging deer out of the woods so much easier on our old damaged bodies! LOL
A tad expensive but worth every penny when dragging a buck UP a mtn slope rather than along it or switch backing to get up the mtn by human power!
I checked a couple of vids, looks like a fine tool. I was thinking logs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back