Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a probe style meter from amazon as well. Didn't wanna fork or 80 bucks so I spent 35. Unfortunately as with any amazon product as it continues to trend up the price goes up. It now cost as much as a hanna at 85
View attachment 1545750
The depicted one is their plain long stem ph tester but mine came with a conical shaped tip. Not this little knob. I like this one because the stem goes straight into the storage solution bottle. No need for a cap. The bottle is the cap
Well it’s because this 1 isnt a ph meter for solutions bro! Its made to be stabbed into the soil to get a reading of the soil in the pot! U can use in solution on most but its not made for that hence why the price is so much more then u paid! ;)

Believe it or not @Zaaboot ....I Started growing me own coz a regular bud supply was hard to find at the time.....:shrug:...

Just as well really.............:pass:...I Couldn't afford my Habit in Bought Bud........

View attachment 1545823

Oh....Taking about that.........we got a letter yesterday telling us hubbys Pension has gone up by 25 PENCE a week........thats abot 30 cents US......

We've been up all night wondering what to Splurge it on........:doh:.....with all the price rises on EVERYTHING it is hard to choose.....:pass:
Just save it every month and at the end of the year y’all can get a king sized candy bar for each of yall!

Well shit Im in lets get lost

I’ll be late to the party! Gotta puck my mom up from todays market at 2 and when i get hime i decided to test pilot some of them antique shroomies from my safe! :woohoo1::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back