Status
Not open for further replies.
PICT0013 (4).JPG

PICT0015.JPG

PICT0010 (4).JPG

PICT0011 (4).JPG

I can go Lick a Frog.............
froggi.gif

That system has multiple valves per carrot? That what those things are? Interesting?
Ya they are distribution drippers attached to 1 carrot so it does a nice even watering vs just at a single point! :d5:

Alrighty then! I'm guess I'm going to order me some of this stuff from Amazon @ $12 w. free shipping, unless someone has a better recommendation. View attachment 1545734 :pass:
The link I posted was all I could find. I'd like to ask my local water dept., but I'm afraid I might draw suspicion. :peek: :pass:
I don't think shrooms like bright lights. :shrug::pass:
Why would it draw suspicion even making home brew beer u need to know whats in the water! I mean i dont drink but i would assume u need to know! :shrug:

How has nobody figured out a way to grow shrooms and weed in the same pot? Seems like a natural thing. These gotta be a strain of mushrooms that can do that :shrug: I've never seen anybody do it online but mushrooms grow wild everywhere and there's gotta be a way to do it with indoor organics
U gotta grow psilocybin shrooms in the dark and the conditions of your environment are critical! The amount of humidity etc u need would never mesh with a weed grow even if they didnt need total darkness!

I've been in coco now for at least 5 years, (for a couple yrs before I was mixing 50/50 with FF Ocean Forest with great results outdoors). The same review that claimed the Amazon seller sold knockoffs and suggested going to the website to find vendors. I found the site, but couldn't get the retailer link to work. I haven't checked any other manufactures other than HP Digital because they were under $20. Does anyone have a recommendation for decent TDS meter for less than $50? :pass:
I have an older 96 F-150 that I drive a lot, (it's a lot easier to climb my big ass in it than my 4x4), and with a V-6 ... it gets decent gas mileage. I have noticed that it runs better when I put premium in it. :pass:

I wonder why they don't post the full report? Like I said earlier, I'm kind of paranoid about asking. :pass:
Are u sure that cheap tds meter can even be calibrated?? Some of them kind i believe have a tiny screw u can turn to adjust calibration but most if them u can’t calibrate even if u needed to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back