Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t plan on buying soil and ferts but they had in stock which doesn’t always happen this time year so I bought all the bags I saw :bighug::crying:

7A8E4F46-8E79-4E68-B634-8CB4F3E82653.jpeg

I get paranoid when I have wierd plants lol, I know they are probably just genetic or soil issues but always a chance of it being a disease :nono:

HLV(Hop Latent Viroid) infects many strains on the photo side because they use lots of clones. It randomly shows side effects, sometimes plants are fine, sometimes sickly for no reason.

They don't know if it can be passed through seeds or not, but I have my suspicions that its possible, just not common. Since auto's are grown from seed every time it probably doesn't pop up as often as with photos :thumbsup:
I get a bum plant every grow. I am beginning to wonder if I'm planting too deep.

Didn’t plan on buying soil and ferts but they had in stock which doesn’t always happen this time year so I bought all the bags I saw :bighug::crying:

View attachment 1545660
Always good to replenish the gnat supply. I'm only being cocky cause I think I may have a gnatless grow going on at the moment. Fingers crossed.

Always good to replenish the gnat supply. I'm only being cocky cause I think I may have a gnatless grow going on at the moment. Finghers crossed.
Yeah they’re normally around some getting better at controlling then now. Pot poppers and Spinosad has helped greatly…. ladybugs Also helped need to get some more of those seems they are about gone.

Yeah they’re normally around some getting better at controlling then now. Pot poppers and Spinosad has helped greatly Lee ladybugs. Also helps need to get some more of those seems they are about gone.
I would love to try those poppers, but that dam box looks like its a life time supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back