Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you TGIF Stoners.
fridayfeelin.gif

My batch went moldy on me while I was trying to do that. I may end up tossing it, which would be a sad waste of SSSC Auto Ellephant, but I am a bit nervous about using the stuff even after I cleaned the gummies up and remelted them. The stuff is still in the fridge in a lump while I think about it.

Anyway, my experience suggests that sometimes you can't fix loose texture by drying them, at least not at room temperature. I did read somewhere that some peeps dry them in the fridge to avoid mold, and that might be the best plan. The next batch I make will be a fair bit heavier on the gelatin. It may be easier to remelt and add liquid than dry gummies that aren't stiff enough. Dunno, but I will eventually find out.

Good luck with it. :goodluck:
Yeah that batch was a total loss but I learned a lot. The flavor is good which is half the battle using this sludge :rofl: I will make a fresh batch later today with 50% more agar agar. I am going to use coconut oil in place of the infused MCT.

BBL

:crying: All of you cracking me but I got to get going got company Christmas party tonight don't really wanna go but I must I might be hit or miss BBL

I was gonna give mine a test drive but i found out i gotta give my mom a ride and help setup her farmers market booth in the morning! Plus she’s been hinting that the Christmas lights need to go up! Prob not a good mix mushrooms and a 20’ ladder over the driveway! :yoinks::rofl:

1670623566119.gif

1670623645427.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back