Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a little feedback here. One week old seedlings. I'm thinking of yanking the girl in the green bag. She just does not look good, compared to the other three.
She has been droopy and wrinkly from the day she sprouted.

Attachments

• 20221201_175721.jpg
    20221201_175721.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20221201_175725.jpg
    20221201_175725.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
  • 20221201_175731.jpg
    20221201_175731.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • 20221201_175735.jpg
    20221201_175735.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
Need a little feedback here. One week old seedlings. I'm thinking of yanking the girl in the green bag. She just does not look good, compared to the other three.
I personally like genetic diversity but not everyone is into or can afford experimentation like me. Most of the time the plant outgrows early mutations. Not always though. I have grown some shitty plants.

I say let it ride.... my mango mrr was looking funky but she is coming out of it..... check out frank's thread and look at nebula she did a 180 :headbang:

Just received my second order of the nicest and most practical Dab Tools on the market.. A huge thank you to JB Dabs! That Budder Knife is slick.
:worship:

:pass:

She was a average to lighter shade green her entire life. She was in NLS auto living soil with no further additions other than recharge and organic flowering nutes when required. The "core" of the medium in the bag was plain FFHF for the tap root (w/dynomyco). Same treatment as the others, she was so lagging and sickly right from the start I tried twice to start replacement seeds which never took. She gave me more than I expected so I am happy with her nonetheless less, :headbang:
I recently had a similar tough start and N tox all the way through this grow. It still looks like it will be a respectable finish. I feel there maybe too much uptake with the Dyno.

Well this blue doggie went all wonky on me and she turned out to be a HE! :( :doh:
BA639EB8-F2AA-401A-B42F-EB4AC173320F.jpeg
44772EF9-6EE9-4E22-85AE-AFEEEF189A1E.jpeg

Guess it was a subconscious message i needed to pick 1 of the new night owl strains to pop! Not sure which of the 2 outlier strains to drop! Guess I'll decide soon and get 1 soaking! Good thing with autos is if it’ll fit u can squeeze a new 1 in at any time! No lighting schedules to throw shit off just may need to make sure it gets some shade! :thumbsup:

Also glad was in the tent messing about cuz I lifted the pots and realized flow is obv too high on carrots cuz they are totally saturated and was still dripping! Turned flow back a bit but if they come back on too soon I’ll either turn flow back even further or ill detach drippers and start over on setting the flow! That or may need to remove 1 dripper! 4 may just be too many for the lil 3gal pots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back