Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seed collecting thing can really get out of hand! I cant get enough! So, the only logical conclusion is that i need to start making my own. To this end, I just ordered a pack of Firebudz Mandofruit reg seeds to search out a male for pollen collection! And just for good measure I got some Strawberry Kush S1s from Jeano for some orgypot pheno hunting!
:face: I get your logic and have thought that myself self too BUT my problems they release/drop something I don't have and I feel I have to have it:doh::rofl:... So with making my own wouldn't I still want to buy other strains to cross with? does that really solve the problem or just make me want to buy more :wall::pass:

P.S. I will be making seeds eventually too :thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl:

14522.jpeg

Found an electric line under a bath tub :crying:

:face: I get your logic and have thought that myself self too BUT my problems they release/drop something I don't have and I feel I have to have it:doh::rofl:... So with making my own wouldn't I still want to buy other strains to cross with? does that really solve the problem or just make me want to buy more :wall::pass:

P.S. I will be making seeds eventually too :thumbsup:q:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh, I know it won't stop me buying other seeds,lol :rofl::rofl: but it will ensure I have endless amounts to play with! Guess I should have said, "the logical progression of the seed collecting habit is to make my own seeds" :pass::smokeout:

It was the COLD that crashed the power system.

And it's a REALLY stupid system they have set up.
Good thing everyone is supposed to be driving electric cars! Oh wait...no electricity

Well at least they are better for the environment! Oh wait...coal and petroleum power plants...huge amount of mined materials...nevermind :baked:

Good thing everyone is supposed to be driving electric cars! Oh wait...no electricity

Well at least they are better for the environment! Oh wait...coal and petroleum power plants...huge amount of mined materials...nevermind :baked:
You forgot the part where they made them as fast as possible, thus negating any hopes of “efficiency”……:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back