Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming along here! For the new sprouts I’m just gonna give em 7 days and then I’m flipping photo tent! If not my jeano plants may get outta control if they have a decent amount of stretch!
image.jpg
image.jpg

My little sensi seeds NL is doing much better since I pulled up them random plants that sprouted and turned drip back 1/2 turn! :cooldance:

image.jpg

Autos are coming along! It was still at spot drip was turned to when initially installing the blumats but think I need to turn left pot back 1/2 turn as well! Also they are all in used soil so gonna start mixing up the GLB nutes and just topwatering them in once a week! :thumbsup:

Morning all, bored at work today but at least I can finally be here. Already signed up to work straight to thanksgiving. If I can swing it I may try to work thursday morning as well.
I always volunteered to work holidays at fedex, even being on-call was triple time and by the time the weekend came around (during Christmas peak) I was usually over 60-70 hours already! Even during non peak season I seldom had under 50 hours a week! :headbang:

Hey @Mossy what’s the deal with that damn multiverse link at top of page? All it does is take u to a page to sign up for their email club for 10% off next order! Shouldn’t link actually take you to their site?? :shrug:

No Idea...but it is a new banner....so I have knocked it through to RP's for you.......... :headbang:

A'choooooooooo...A'choooooooooooo..............80 freaking inches............
That's the Lake effect zone the girls tried to drive into Friday night. They finally abandoned mom's car and got a 4wd Lyft back to the city. Their mom's car eventually got towed so the plows could do their job. In the city we only got 20 inches total. With high winds so drifts were higher. After bragging about my ancient snow blower, it quit on me and it was too cold to clean the carb, so I shoveled out by hand. Schools might open tomorrow. I'm waiting on a snow report from @Dale's Proper Bud. Here's my view of the garden:
20221121_snow.jpg

mine does that too but the click the MVB logo on that page and it should take you to their home page from there:d5::thumbsup:

Hmm...when I've had a Look...I Think it has been like that all the time.......and I'm sure we talked to Multiverse about it....and that was how they wanted it........:pass: ....but I'll get it double checked........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back