Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buster acts more like a dog than a cat at times, he will open the cabinet below the sink and grab a old musty smelling dish rag and roll on it, drool and simply act the fool,,,,,:doh::shrug::headbang:
IMG_20221121_055518.jpg

Oh wow! Nostalgia to the max! I think every person I knew had 1 loool
Same here, everyone had one of those silly things!

:crying: We were the first to sell them in our area....I Lost count of the peole it frightened the crap out of when it truned around and started singing to them as they passed it.....:crying:....

:crying: We were the first to sell them in our area....I Lost count of the peole it frightened the crap out of when it truned around and started singing to them as they passed it.....:crying:....
Tbh I’m pretty certain I smashed a few in my time lol

Good morning @Mossy! Just go ahead and wear the onesie to the store, everyone would understand..... :crying:

:crying: They Do in the UK....supermarkets in their jimjams.......but it hasn't caught on over here.

Though hubby is constantly amused at Spanish grannies walking their dogs in their jimjams/dressing gowns on winter afternoons.

It is taking it off all warm and cozy to get into the shower when there is no heating in the house......:biggrin:....Nomally we wait for the sun to warm up before we shower...around 11 am......but the footie is on at 2pm.....so hubby is on a dash.....

We were supposed to shop Saturday......but the only thing we were really desperate for was coffee...........so I said...we'll wait til Monday and I'll ust have the coffee capsule things........that you stick in the machine...........:coffee: ...gawd...it was Awful......

Well no hunting today, have a bunch of chores, shopping etc to get done this morning, it has nothing to do with it being single digit temps up on top of the mtn....... :crying:

Wanna borrow a Onesie........?.............:eyebrows:.....it's Camoflage.......:headbang:

:crying: They Do in the UK....supermarkets in their jimjams.......but it hasn't caught on over here.

Though hubby is constantly amused at Spanish grannies walking their dogs in their jimjams/dressing gowns on winter afternoons.

It is taking it off all warm and cozy to get into the shower when there is no heating in the house......:biggrin:....Nomally we wait for the sun to warm up before we shower...around 11 am......but the footie is on at 2pm.....so hubby is on a dash.....

We were supposed to shop Saturday......but the only thing we were really desperate for was coffee...........so I said...we'll wait til Monday and I'll ust have the coffee capsule things........that you stick in the machine...........:coffee: ...gawd...it was Awful......
Absolutely nothing worse than foul coffee in the morning! It just sets a bad tone for the whole day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back