Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale's Solo Sour Stomper Day 17
4ABFC59D-AE90-4248-9AD4-3AA8DE3312BD.jpeg
7B249B14-618F-40C6-923F-C0DCE148BA76.jpeg

Think I got it technical difficulties too stoned

Well, I’ve spent 4 years in juvenile correction centers and 3 years in custody or jails growing up - so I can honestly say I’m done going to jails, it’s not worth it for me.

And as I intend to visit this beautiful country again, I’m trying to fallow US laws by the book so I don’t get into any kind of trouble.

Call me fussy, but I have learned the hard way.
You flying back home from Florida? Or out of ny?

Well peeps, my Anvil reversal is just about on the rocks. The first two of the only four seeds I had left are male, so the two potential reversal candidates are useless for feminized pollen. That was not totally horrible news because I could always use the male pollen to make some regular autos, and do a reversal next time. I have the other two seeds as early seedlings now, intended to come into flower after I took pollen from the pollen she-males.

Sadly, that was only the first problem. Both males are full on hermies. Hermie #1:
hermie1.jpg

And two better pics of hermie #2:

hermie2.jpg
hermie3.jpg

These are male plants, not females that have been reversed. Seems that my solo technique for pollen plants is a higher stress test than previously used with this strain.

And I give up trying to put the bloody smilies where I want them, three strikes and that bug is done.

:shrug::haha:edit: this was a random one why it got put here :shrug:
And I give up trying to put the bloody smilies where I want them, three strikes and that bug is done.
I've been noticing that too sometimes they work sometimes not... When they go to the wrong place I'll leave them there then try again in the spot I want them and I believe that works then go back delete the random ones BUT fully agree they have become PITA for some reason :shrug: :biggrin:

Or another issue I swear I have is the post is not what I proof read it as and edited stuff will still be wrong after correcting and previewing then i'll have to edit the post again after it's been live

I've been noticing that too sometimes they work sometimes not... When they go to the wrong place I'll leave them there then try again in the spot I want them and I believe that works then go back delete the random ones BUT fully agree they have become PITA for some reason :shrug: :biggrin:

Or another issue I swear I have is the post is not what I proof read it as and edited stuff will still be wrong after correcting and previewing then i'll have to edit the post again after it's been live
Probably Carl

Darn stoners...... :headbang:

:crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back